Gianni Modellismo
Home Private Messages Search Admin
    Modules
    Login
Nickname

Password

Non hai ancora un tuo account? Crealo Qui!. Come utente registrato potrai sfruttare appieno e personalizzare i servizi offerti.
    Messaggi Immediati

Solo gli utenti Registrati
possono usufruire di questo servizio...
Gianni Modellismo: Forums

www.modellismogianni.it :: Leggi il Topic - Tamiya Asia Singapore 2010 Champs
 Forum FAQ FAQ  Search Forums Cerca  Members List Lista degli utenti  Usergroups Gruppi utenti  Profile Profilo  Messaggi Privati Messaggi Privati  Login Login

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Printer-friendly version    Indice del forum -> Auto Elettriche
Autore Messaggio
tiziano
Site Admin

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm Rispondi citando Torna in cima

Last weekend, Stargek Singapore hosted round 1 of the 13th Tamiya Asia Cup Singapore Championships. The event was held in a tent outdoors, laid with carpet and proudly sponsored by West Mall and Stargek Singapore. On Saturday, it was the Tamiya eFiat Abarth 500ΠChallenge race, a 3 hour endurance race. Each team was handed a Tamiya XB Fiat Abarth 500 M05 to race and special rules included fixed interval of 30 mins for each battery change, compulsory driver change every 45 mins and no modifications to the XB carsc

The Acorn-powered Team M Racing 2 led for most of the race only to suffer a freak accident in the final hour when one of their rear friction shocks gave way causing them to lose almost 50 laps. Eventually it was Team Three Little Tigers that came out top as they had a near flawless race with only a minor technical glitch which prevented them from clocking more laps. Team M Racing 1 came in a close second and Team M Racing 2 filled the final podium position.

Sunday was the main event where all the serious racing happen. In the M-Sports Category, powered by Acorn Racingfs 4200mAh 30C 2S1P 7.4V stick pack style, Leonard Sim and Gerald Low was on fine form and was fighting for the top qualifying (TQ) spot. However slight mistakes prevented Gerald taking the TQ and so gave the TQ spot to Leonard.

Leonard took advantage of his starting position on the first row and continued to display his fine form by winning all three rounds of finals.

In the Formula 1 (F1) Category, all racers are using Tamiyafs newest F1 chassis and F1 motor, F10 chassis and Formula Tuned motor. Testing between Acorn Racingfs 4200mAh 30C 2S1P 7.4V stick pack style and Acorn Racingfs 3800mAh 36C 2S1P 7.4V stick pack style, Acorn Racingfs Allister Lim managed to out qualify his closest rival Daniel Chee by 2 laps and setting the fastest lap.

In the finals, he stuck to Acorn Racingfs 4200mAh 30C 2S1P 7.4V throughout the 3 finals but could not captalise his first row spot and won only one final and eventually ended up in 3rd position with Daniel Chee taking the win ahead of Ray Lan.

La passione per i motori è qualcosa che ti nasce dentro, sin da piccolo, quando sentire il rombo di un motore ti fa battere il cuore come una bella donna, è come una droga, ti nasce una dipendenza dal nitrometano,
Profilo Messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:      
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Printer-friendly version    Indice del forum -> Auto Elettriche